Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply has been started by the state government of Bihar. According to this scheme, the grant money will be given by the government for the marriage of economically weak girls living in the state. Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the girls belonging to economically backward class BPL ration card holder families living in Bihar. But for this, some eligibility has been ensured by the state government.
If you fulfill this eligibility or you are eligible for this scheme, then you can easily apply online to this scheme, tell you that Kanya Vivah Yojana has been included in the Public Service Act in 2012. This scheme will be run by the Social Welfare Department. Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply Under this, it has been decided to give an amount of 5 thousand in a lump sum to the beneficiary girls. If you are also a native of Bihar and you want to take advantage of the scheme, then you can apply.
In this article, we will tell you what is Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar. What is the eligibility to apply for this scheme? What documents will be required to apply? What is the application process for Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar? We will provide you with detailed information about all this. For more information related to Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply 2022, read this article carefully till the end.
Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply 2023
Under this scheme, this grant amount will be given to the girls of BPL families at the time of their marriage. So that at the time of marriage, this amount can be used for the financial assistance of the family. But according to the scheme, this amount will be given to the family only in which the age of the girl is 18 years or more and the age of the boy should be more than 21 years.
The main objective of this scheme is to stop the early marriage of girls, to stop child marriage, and to emphasize the education of girls. So that the state of Bihar also moves towards development like other states. To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply. Today, through our article, we are going to give you all the information related to Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana, read the article till the end to know.
Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023 Highlights
To get important information related to Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022, you can get the information available in the table given below. This table is as follows –
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Girl Marriage Scheme Bihar|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|state name||A state in Eastern India|
|beneficiary||Girls of economically backward class and BPL families|
|purpose||prevent crimes like child marriage|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
Eligibility for Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply
Applicants must fulfill the prescribed eligibility to apply for Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023. Applicants who fulfill the prescribed eligibility, only those people can avail of the benefits of the scheme. We are telling you about the eligibility of the Bihar Kanya Yojana. This eligibility is as follows –
- To apply to the scheme, the age of the girl child should be 18 years or more.
- Beneficiary families must be natives of Bihar.
- The family should be BPL card holders.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.60,000.
- The age of the boy to whom the girl will be married should also not be less than 21 years.
Documents for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Candidates who want to fill out the online application form for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana must have all these documents with them. On the basis of these documents only you can fill out the scheme application form. These documents are as follows –
- Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- caste certificate
- BPL ration card
- date of birth of the girl
- income certificate
- bank account number
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Birth certificate or age certificate of boy and girl
- Self-attested declaration of non-payment of dowry
Benefits of Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana
Here we are going to provide you with information about the special benefits of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply. If you are also interested to know about the benefits of this scheme, then read the points given below –
- Under Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana, an amount of 5 thousand will be given at the time of marriage of the girl child.
- The benefit of the government scheme will be given only to the citizens of Bihar.
- Under the Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana for girls belonging to BPL families, an amount of up to Rs 5,000 will be sent to the beneficiary girl through a check or demand draft.
- To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply online.
- Under the Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana, it will be helpful in preventing crimes like child marriage.
- More emphasis will be laid on the education of girls.
- Prohibiting the practice of dowry.
- Benefits of Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana 2023: At the time of marriage, the government will give you the amount of the scheme through a check or DBT.
What is the purpose of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana?
As you all know that the state of Bihar is very backward in education and other fields, due to which people here are neither more educated nor are made aware of education, due to which the thinking ability of the people is still very low. People are of their own old thoughts. Here, by not giving much importance to the education of the girl, she is married at a young age, so that the education of the girl child could not be completed, and getting married at an early age is a legal offense, for which, according to the rule made by the constitution, the family has to pay for it. Provision has been made for fines or punishment.
Keeping such a problem in mind, the government has launched the scheme. So that the girls can complete their studies and at the same time, on getting married at the right age, the government will give financial assistance at the time of marriage, which will bring more awareness among the people. So that the literacy rate of Bihar state can increase. With the introduction of this scheme, the state government has tried to stop practices like dowry, due to which a complete effort has been made to change the mindset of the people.
How to apply offline for Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana?
Interested candidates who want to apply offline for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply can follow the steps given below. Here we have told you the process of applying through some easy steps.
- First of all, candidates go to their Gram Panchayat or Block. (If you want, you can go to the official website and download the application form of the scheme and take a print out) These forms are available there
- You have to fill in all the information entered in the application form. If you do not understand anything in the form, then you can also ask the related staff about it.
- After that attach all the documents given in the application form.
- And also submit this form from where you had taken this form.
- This form will be given to the department further by the employees.
- The documents will be scrutinized by the officers in the department and the benefits of the scheme will be given only after verification.
- For this, the amount of the scheme will be sent to you through your sarpanch or this amount will be sent to the account of the girl child through a demand draft.
How to apply online for Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana?
For interested candidates who want to apply online for the scheme, we are telling them some steps to apply here. You can easily apply by following the given steps. These steps are as follows –
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of Right to Public Service at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- After that, the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Here you have to go to the citizen section and click on the link for self-registration.
- After that, you will get a form to register, enter your name, e-mail ID, mobile number, and password in the form, select the state and then click on the submit button.
- The login page will open on your screen. In this, you have to enter your email id, and mobile number and after that, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you have to enter the OTP and click on the login button.
- After this, you will come back to the home page. You have to go to the section of RTPS Services on the home page and click on the Social Security Schemes Services of the Social Welfare Department. As shown in the picture below.
- Many schemes options will appear on your screen, you have to click on apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply.
- After this, the application form will appear on your screen. You have to enter all the information asked in the application form and upload all the documents along with it. You can see the format of the application form in the image below.
- After filling out the form completely, click on the submit button.
- In this way, your online application for Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana will be completed.
Some questions and their answers related to Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana
What is the official website related to Bihar Kanya Vibhag?
The official website related to Bihar Kanya Vibhag is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in We have made the link to this website available to you in this article.
How much amount will be given to the beneficiary girl child under the scheme?
Under this scheme, an amount of 5 thousand will be given to the beneficiary girls.
What is the objective of this scheme?
The aim of this scheme is to eliminate legal crimes in the state such as minor marriages, not sending girls to school, as well as dowry practices.
In what mode can the candidates apply for the application?
You can apply in online-offline mode to apply.
How will the money be given to the girl child as per the scheme?
This amount will be given to the beneficiary family through a check or demand draft.
Who will be given the benefit of Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply?
The benefits of the scheme will be given to the girls belonging to the BPL category of the economically backward class of Bihar.
How to apply in offline mode in the scheme?
You can go to your block or gram panchayat office to apply. After this, you get this form from there and enter all the information in your application form. After this, attach the necessary documents to the application form. And submit this form in the same department. Your application and documents will be verified by the officials. After verification, this amount will be given at the time of marriage of the girl child.
How to apply online for Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply?
We have given you complete information about applying online through our article, you can apply easily by following the given steps.
What is the helpline number associated with the scheme?
If the candidates of Bihar need any information related to this scheme or want any other information, then you can message on the email id given below.
Email Id – serviceonline.Bihar@gov.in
Will the benefit of this scheme be given to poor-class girls only?
Yes, only girls belonging to economically weaker sections will be given the benefit of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana. Under the scheme, assistance will be provided by the government for marriage.
– Official website of Women and Child Development Department: http://wdc.bih.nic.in/
– Helpline numbers: 0612-2534096,2520695,2537843
– Kanya Suraksha Yojana Guidelines – http://wdc.bih.nic.in .in/MKSYDetails.aspx
So as we have told you through our article that how you can take advantage of Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Apply and have shared more information related to it. If you need any other information related to this scheme or have any problem, then you can ask us by messaging us in the comment box below. Hope you will get help from the information given by us.