PM Kisan Tractor Yojana: Government of India, launch numerous schemes for the welfare and improvement of the farmers of the nation. As farmers are the spine of the Indian Agricultural sector, it’s a for farmers. PM Kisan Tractor Scheme is one such scheme that assist farmers of the nation.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2023
As the title suggests, this scheme is clearly related to Tractors. A tractor is an important a part of farming however all farmers can not afford it because of its excessive value. In such a state of affairs, they must hire a tractor, and this will increase the price. Considering this example, the Government launched Tractor scheme beneath which eligible farmers are offered subsidy to purchase Tractors. The scheme is being already applied in a number of states of the nation at their very own stage comparable to Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and many others.
Farmers who fulfil all the essential eligibility necessities can apply for this scheme. Applications may be made online or offline mode. Those who’re in search of data on PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022 can get it from this portal. Here, now we have compiled every data obtainable about this scheme on this article which majorly embrace options of the scheme, advantages, utility course of, eligibility particulars, paperwork required, state-wise hyperlinks, and many others.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana: A Brief
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Tractor Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To present subsidy to farmers to buy tractor for agriculture|
|Implementing Authorities||State Government|
|Application course of||Online and Offline|
Features & Benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
- Farmers are the goal beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, eligible farmers are offered 20 to 50 % subsidy for buy of a brand new tractor for farming.
- Scheme is applied by the state authorities.
- Subsidy offered by the federal government is straight transferred to the checking account of the applicant.
- Applications may be submitted both in on-line or offline mode. It relies upon upon the state.
Eligibility for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
Only these farmers can apply for this scheme who fulfill the eligibility standards. To submit utility, candidates should test the eligibility standards first. The fundamental necessities for PM Kisan tractor yojana may be seen within the given section-
- The main criterion is that the applicant should be a everlasting citizen of India.
- One who’s making use of for this scheme ought to be of minimal age of 18 years and fewer than 60 years.
- Any leisure in age relies upon upon the state authorities determination.
- Family revenue can be an necessary issue that can’t be uncared for after we speak about eligibility circumstances. The annual household revenue of candidates beneath this scheme ought to be lower than 1.5 lakhs.
- Farmer buys just one tractor beneath this scheme.
- Applicants shouldn’t be already a beneficiary beneath comparable form of subsidy scheme.
- Applicants who’ve utilized for the scheme should have agricultural land beneath his/her possession.
- Applicant ought to fall beneath small or marginal farmer class.
- Applicants be sure that they haven’t bought any tractor in final 7 years.
Applications of such farmers will likely be thought-about who will fulfill all of the aforementioned circumstances. The verification of eligibility will likely be carried out by way of the verification of paperwork and certificates submitted by the candidates.
Applicants must hold all the required paperwork prepared with them whereas submitting utility for a similar. These paperwork include-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Valid Id card- (like Voter id, PAN card, Passport, Driving license)
- Legal paperwork of land possessed by the applicant
- Bank Account Details/ Bank Passbook
- Category certificates, as relevant
- Passport sized Photograph of the applicant
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Process
To avail the tractor subsidy profit beneath this scheme, farmers have to use for a similar. Applications for Kisan tractor scheme may be submitted by way of on-line mode or offline mode because it utterly relies upon upon the candidate. To submit functions, candidates have to go to the closest CSC facilities or every other designated public service centres. They should present all the main points accurately and will all of the important paperwork. Only, utterly crammed functions will likely be thought-about.
The full details about the appliance course of and utility schedule will likely be communicated to farmers by way of numerous means. It is the accountability of the candidates to usually test the official web sites, information or newspaper for contemporary updates in regards to the utility.
Detailed to be Filled in Application Form
Applicants i.e., farmers are required to supply all the data as requested within the utility type. Applicants should be sure that they fill all the main points with utmost care and all of the entries ought to be right. To be sure that all of the entries are crammed with care, they have to hold all of the required paperwork prepared with them and refer them when required.
The important data which each applicant farmer is required to fill is listed below-
- Applicant/ Farmer Name (as talked about in Aadhaar Card)
- Date of Birth
- Caste or Category
- Father/ husband title
- Complete handle element
- Land particulars
- Name of the State
- Bank Details comparable to Bank title, Branch, Account no., IFSC Code and many others.
- Active Mobile No.
- Other required data
State-wise Kisan Tractor Subsidy Yojana Links
Tractor Subsidy scheme is being applied at present in numerous states of the nation. Soon will likely be applied throughout all of the states. As now we have talked about above functions are crammed state-wise, right here now we have offered the state-wise functions for our readers. Farmers who’re questioning how they’ll apply for the scheme of their state can undergo the desk under and discover the respective hyperlinks.
Note: At current, just a few of hyperlinks can be found. As quickly as different states will launch utility hyperlinks or information in regards to the offline course of for Farmer Tractor subsidy scheme, we’ll replace the identical right here.
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Odisha||CSC Centre/ Offline|
|Telangana||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline (CSC Centre)|
For any help concerning, the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana in any state, you’ll be able to contact the involved division or from its on-line portal or nearest CSC centre.